Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I don't know how Tony can stay so calm when weird things are happening but I guess I can blame it on all the alcohol he intakes. For the last several weeks it has been hell. I don't know why Tony isn't talking to you all about it since you're the ones who know what he's going through. It's not like he talks to me or Cynthia at all.

The photographs haven't stopped. In fact, they've gotten worse. Well, at least for me. I haven't really said why I'm so agitated to Cynthia or Tony and I know they'll read this later and want to talk then, but for now I guess I'll tell faceless teenagers on the internet why I'm so paranoid. The pictures aren't sent to my house anymore. Instead I find them at the police station. And they're not pictures of Cynthia or Tony, though the two do appear in the backgrounds at times. They're pictures of me.

Tony told me about this Caretaker man who apparently doesn't like me and it makes me very uneasy to know that someone out there, some "minion" as Tony calls them, seems to have targeted me. I've never really had to handle something like this before so I don't know what these people are capable of!! I've been burning the pictures but they keep showing up, one after another. Is this all they do? Do they just leave photographs for their victims to get scared of??

I'm at a loss. I don't know how I'm supposed to protect myself and I can't exactly complain about it to Cynthia and Tony. Tony has his crazy-now-homicidal wife to watch out for and Cynthia keeps seeing that thing everywhere. She sleeps with me or Tony now even though she's been trying to avoid mentioning it or being affected by it.

In short I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm going to have to handle this problem alone but what does that mean is going to happen? Can anyone help me?

-Simon Radler

6 comments:

  1. Try learning how to use a gun, policeman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, not all of us are fucking teenagers, though that's hardly the point.

    It's pretty obvious that this Caretaker fuck is going to make a move soon-he's probably just trying to freak you out to make it easier for him to do what he likes. The fact that he's targeting you either means he thinks you're more likely to be a threat or that you'll be easier to break. Act like it's the former, don't let it break you.

    Above all, watch Cynthia. Cathy and slendershit are both wanting her back. You two are most likely just in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to ignore Catherine's comment because I know she isn't in her right mind currently. Or, at least, I hope so.

    To Elaine, I understand not all of you are "fucking teenagers", but a majority are so I address the majority and don't go into specifics when I'm writing.
    I can try to act like it isn't but it's hard. I hate my job now because it means I have to hang out next to the highway in the woods all day waiting for people to break the speed limit and I feel so unsafe in the woods now after what happened. I feel like I'm being watched all the time and I don't know if I'm imagining it or it's real.
    And yes, I am taking care of the child. In fact I think I'm taking better care of her than Tony since he isolates himself so much since apparently one of his friends on these blogs died. I'm sympathetic to an extent only because it means that he's letting Cynthia out of his sight and not paying attention to her!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, hold your shit together, they're trying to take you and Tony down, and the two of you are all that's standing between slendershit and a little girl.

      From one parent to another, don't let your guard down, she needs you.

      Delete
  4. I know I need to stay strong for her I just don't know how well I'll be able to handle the situation if someone tries to hurt me. No one has really ever tried before. Well, besides Tony. But yes, I will keep an eye on her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hit me up if you need to talk. I know how it gets, and Tony doesn't seem like the best company for that.

      Delete