Friday, March 30, 2012

It's Tony.

Cynthia's therapist was a fuckin' minion. She attacked her near the end of her most recent session and the girl--being the brave little spitfuck she is-- fought back and ran. According to Simon, who basically saw the entire fight outside of the building, Cynthia was running as fast as she could out of the place with that woman hot on her heels. Cynthia headed straight into the middle of the road and got hit by an oncoming car. Of course the car tried to stop when the driver saw her so she didn't get hit by a steel death machine at seventy miles per hour or something. It knocked her off of her feet and she smacked her head pretty good--got knocked out and bruised up pretty bad.

Simon pulled over and ran over to her, and then called 911. Fucking moron completely forgot he is 911 in his panic but managed to get an ambulance over there pretty fast. The minion ran away before Simon could ask her what the hell happened. As soon as he called me I fucking got to the hospital on heel and I've been staying with Cynthia as long as I can everyday. She woke up and told me what happened pretty soon after everything cooled down and I'm pissed that I didn't know about the minion being a minion. I swear I'm gonna murder that bitch if I ever catch her again.

The reason I'm writing instead of Simon is because the poor little fucker got attacked yesterday. I was at the hospital when that Caretaker guy or whatever he calls himself broke into the house. I think Simon was taking a nap or something cause' next thing he knows is that that psycho is attacking him and tying him to a kitchen chair. What happened next...well...Simon got stuck like a pincushion. Knives, needles, anything sharp were being used from what I was told. The Caretaker ran away as soon as I got home, just in time for me to catch him cutting through the backyard and leaving Simon dazed and bloody in the kitchen.

So now I got my daughter and my..."caretaker", I guess, in the hospital. This is bullshit--what the hell did Simon ever do to provoke that bastard?!

What's worse is that the method he used to torture Simon apparently has been used before on the little guy. Many, many times, in fact, when he was younger. I didn't know but...I'll let Simon explain everything if he wants to. Let's just say I get why he was so obsessed with our family and finding Cathy.

Fuck. I need a drink but I know a drink won't help these two. Guess this means I'm the only one left not hurt which is ironic since usually it's the other way around.

2 comments:

  1. This is why I walk around with a decent club these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy fuck. I'm sorry.
    I have absolutely nothing useful to say, just... be careful.

    ReplyDelete