Sunday, May 15, 2011

you

know

who i don't like? hehethat girl what is her name CELESTE right? i don't like that flower girl with her either she is very annoying and they make me angrrryyy.

they just keep going on and on and on and on about how they would never be a part of my family and never even thought about joining us and everyone looks at them with all this hope and blablahblah. i think celeste would be nothing without that zeke person. violet or whatever her name is complains that zeke ruins everything but from what i looked at celeste needs zeke and zeke needs celeste.

so what would happen if i took one of them out of the equation? i wonder...heh

hehehehehe

today rachel and i ate some leftover ham and cheese sandwiches. they weren't that good and made me throw up a little while after but that's okay. my brothers and sisters insist on following me everywhere it's kinda annoying. i haven't seen Daddy in a while but i can feel Him. He's there, watching me, making sure i'm okay.

He also says it's high time you remembered something big daddy. i think you're gonna love this one.

i am going to go and play with a particular family member who is annoying me. rachel says we can use knives this time. i like knives.

hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment