Thursday, July 28, 2011

he's not my daddy. who is my daddy. the dead one, the live one, the Tall One. i don't have a daddy. i don't have a mommy. a mom. a dad. parents.

all i have is rachel. or do i have rachel? rachel is dead but she's not dead it doesn't make sense i am seeing things and hearing things and she speaks to me and she's so so so loud

no one will remember them. i pulled in another man to the game. no more victims. no one will look for them ever again. no one will pay any attention to Catherine and Anthony Delmont. just like no one will pay attention to me. they'll all forget them. all of them except Simon. it's all i can do.

i'm sorry i'm a good girl i promise

2 comments:

  1. Cynthia, sweetie, it doesn't matter whether or not they're related to you. All that matters is that they love you and want what's best for you.

    They just want you to come home and be their good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Hakurie.Concerning the Delmonts, what does it matter whether or not they're actually related to you? Do they love you? Yes. Do they care about you? Yes. Do they want you to be with them? Yes. The same cannot be said for Redlight or The Slender Man those two only want to use you as a pawn in their sick game, they don't care for you, they don't love you, and they're bound to leave you rotting in ditch somewhere as soon as you stop being useful to them. I don't know about you but I think the Delmonts beat Slendy and Red as parents any day of the week and I would know the faceless bastard raised me himself so I can vouch for his crappy parenting skills.

    ReplyDelete